Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: yaws yoz
- An infectious tropical disease resembling syphilis in its early stages; marked by red skin eruptions and ulcerating lesions
- frambesia [N. Amer], framboesia [Brit, Cdn]
- An erratic deflection from an intended course
- Be wide open
"the deep yawing canyon";
- gape, yawn
- Deviate erratically from a set course
"the yawing motion of the ship"
- Swerve off course momentarily
"the ship yawed when the huge waves hit it"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word yaws