Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: yawning yo-ning
- Gaping open as if threatening to engulf someone or something
"the yawning mine shaft"; "a yawning abyss"
- With the mouth wide open indicating boredom or sleepiness
"a yawning congregation"
- Showing lack of attention or boredom
"the yawning congregation";
- drowsy, oscitant, dopey, dopy
- An involuntary intake of breath through a wide open mouth; usually triggered by fatigue or boredom
"the yawning in the audience told him it was time to stop";
- yawn, oscitance, oscitancy, oscitation
- Utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
"The child yawned during the long performance"
- Be wide open
"the deep yawning canyon";
- gape, yaw
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word yawning
aywning ywaning yanwing yawinng yawnnig yawnign
tawning gawning hawning jawning uawning 7awning 6awning yqwning ywwning yswning yxwning yzwning yaqning yaaning yasning yadning yaening ya3ning ya2ning yawbing yawging yawhing yawjing yawming yawnung yawn8ng yawn9ng yawnong yawnlng yawnkng yawnjng yawnibg yawnigg yawnihg yawnijg yawnimg yawninf yawninr yawnint yawniny yawninh yawninn yawninb yawninv