Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: washing wó-shing
- The work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
- wash, lavation
- Garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- laundry, wash, washables
- Clean with some chemical process
- Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
- Cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
"Wash the towels, please!";
- Move by or as if by water
"The swollen river washed away the footbridge"
- Be capable of being washed
"Does this material wash?"
- Admit to testing or proof
"This silly excuse won't wash in traffic court"
- Separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
- Apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
- Remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
"he washed the dirt from his coat"; "The nurse washed away the blood"; "Can you wash away the spots on the windows?"; "he managed to wash out the stains"; "he washed off the dirt from his coat";
- wash out, wash off, wash away
- Form by erosion
"The river washed a ravine into the mountainside"
- Make moist
"The dew washed the meadows";
- moisten, dampen
- (of a liquid, esp. water) flow against
"the waves washed the shore";
- lave, lap
- To cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking
"The cat washes several times a day"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word washing
awshing wsahing wahsing wasihng washnig washign
qashing aashing sashing dashing eashing 3ashing 2ashing wqshing wwshing wsshing wxshing wzshing waahing waqhing wawhing waehing wadhing waching waxhing wazhing wasging wasting wasying wasuing wasjing wasming wasning wasbing washung wash8ng wash9ng washong washlng washkng washjng washibg washigg washihg washijg washimg washinf washinr washint washiny washinh washinn washinb washinv