Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: warmer wor-mu(r)
- Device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- Having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
"a warm body"; "a warm room"; "a warm climate"; "a warm coat"
- Psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
"a warm greeting"; "a warm personality"; "warm support"
- (colour) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows
"warm reds and yellows and orange"
- Having or displaying warmth or affection
"a warm embrace";
- affectionate, fond, lovesome, tender
- Freshly made or left
"the scent is warm"; "a warm trail";
- Easily aroused or excited
"a warm temper";
- Characterized by strong enthusiasm
- Characterized by liveliness, excitement or disagreement
"a warm debate"
- Uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
"made things warm for the bookies"
- Of a seeker; near to the object sought
"you're getting warm"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word warmer
awrmer wramer wamrer waremr warmre
qarmer aarmer sarmer darmer earmer 3armer 2armer wqrmer wwrmer wsrmer wxrmer wzrmer waemer wa4mer wa5mer watmer wagmer wafmer wadmer warner warher warjer warker war,er warmwr warmsr warmdr warmfr warmrr warm3r warm4r warmee warme4 warme5 warmet warmeg warmef warmed