Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: walkout 'wok,awt
- A strike in which the workers walk out
- The act of walking out (of a meeting or organization) as a sign of protest
"there was a walkout by the Black members as the chairman rose to speak"
- Stop work in order to press demands
"The employees walked out when their demand for better benefits was not met";
- Leave abruptly, often in protest or anger
"The customer that was not served walked out"
- Leave suddenly, often as an expression of disapproval
"She walked out on her husband and children"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word walkout
awlkout wlakout waklout walokut walkuot walkotu
qalkout aalkout salkout dalkout ealkout 3alkout 2alkout wqlkout wwlkout wslkout wxlkout wzlkout wakkout waikout waokout wapkout wa.kout wa,kout waljout waluout waliout waloout wallout wal.out wal,out walmout walkiut walk9ut walk0ut walkput walklut walkkut walkoyt walko7t walko8t walkoit walkokt walkojt walkoht walkour walkou5 walkou6 walkouy walkouh walkoug walkouf