Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: walking wo-king
- Close enough to be walked to
- The act of travelling by foot
"walking is a healthy form of exercise";
- Use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
"Walk, don't run!"; "We walked instead of driving"; "She walks with a slight limp"; "The patient cannot walk yet"; "Walk over to the cabinet"
- Accompany or escort
"I'll walk you to your car"
- Traverse or cover by walking
"Walk the tightrope"; "Paul walked the streets of Damascus"; "She walks 3 miles every day"
- (baseball) give a base on balls to
- Live or behave in a specified manner
"walk in sadness"
- Be or act in association with
"We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"; "Walk with God"
- Walk at a pace
"The horses walked across the meadow"
- Make (someone or something) advance on foot; take on a walk (esp. for exercise)
"He walks the horse up the mountain"; "Walk the dog twice a day"
- Take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
"The lovers held hands while walking"; "We like to walk every Sunday";
- take the air
- (baseball) obtain a base on balls
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word walking
awlking wlaking wakling walikng walknig walkign
qalking aalking salking dalking ealking 3alking 2alking wqlking wwlking wslking wxlking wzlking wakking waiking waoking wapking wa.king wa,king waljing waluing waliing waloing walling wal.ing wal,ing walming walkung walk8ng walk9ng walkong walklng walkkng walkjng walkibg walkigg walkihg walkijg walkimg walkinf walkinr walkint walkiny walkinh walkinn walkinb walkinv