Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: variable veh-ree-u-bul
- Liable to or capable of change
"rainfall in the tropics is notoriously variable"; "variable winds"; "variable expenses"
- Marked by diversity or difference
"nature is infinitely variable";
- (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
"a variable capacitor"; "variable filters in front of the mercury xenon lights"
- Something that is likely to vary; something that is subject to variation
"the weather is one variable to be considered"
- A quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- variable quantity
- A star that varies noticeably in brightness
- variable star
- A symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word variable
avriable vraiable vairable varaible varibale varialbe variabel
cariable dariable fariable gariable bariable vqriable vwriable vsriable vxriable vzriable vaeiable va4iable va5iable vatiable vagiable vafiable vadiable varuable var8able var9able varoable varlable varkable varjable variqble variwble varisble varixble varizble variavle variafle variagle variahle varianle variabke variabie variaboe variabpe variab.e variab,e variablw variabls variabld variablf variablr variabl3 variabl4