Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: values val-yooz
- Beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something)
"he has very conservatives values"
- A numerical quantity measured, assigned or computed
"the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
"the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- The amount (of money, goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
"he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices";
- economic value
- Relative darkness or lightness of a colour
"I establish the colours and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- time value, note value
- An ideal accepted by some individual or group
"he has old-fashioned values"
- Fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
"value the jewellery and art work in the estate"
- Hold dear
"I value these old photographs";
- prize, treasure, appreciate
- Regard highly; think much of
"I value his judgement";
- respect, esteem, prize
- Estimate or determine the nature, value, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
"I will have the family jewels valued by a professional";
- measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, scope
- Evalulate how important or likely something is
"How would you value his chances to become President?";
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word values
avlues vlaues vaules valeus valuse
calues dalues falues galues balues vqlues vwlues vslues vxlues vzlues vakues vaiues vaoues vapues va.ues va,ues valyes val7es val8es valies valkes valjes valhes valuws valuss valuds valufs valurs valu3s valu4s valuea valueq valuew valuee valued valuec valuex valuez