Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: value val-yoo
- A numerical quantity measured, assigned or computed
"the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
"the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- The amount (of money, goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
"he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices";
- economic value
- Relative darkness or lightness of a colour
"I establish the colours and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- time value, note value
- An ideal accepted by some individual or group
"he has old-fashioned values"
- Fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
"value the jewellery and art work in the estate"
- Hold dear
"I value these old photographs";
- prize, treasure, appreciate
- Regard highly; think much of
"I value his judgement";
- respect, esteem, prize
- Estimate or determine the nature, value, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
"I will have the family jewels valued by a professional";
- measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, scope
- Evalulate how important or likely something is
"How would you value his chances to become President?";
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word value
avlue vlaue vaule valeu
calue dalue falue galue balue vqlue vwlue vslue vxlue vzlue vakue vaiue vaoue vapue va.ue va,ue valye val7e val8e valie valke valje valhe valuw valus valud valuf valur valu3 valu4