Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: unique yoo-neek
- Radically distinctive and without equal
"Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint";
- alone, unequaled [US], unequalled [Brit, Cdn], unparalleled
- (followed by 'to') applying exclusively to a given category, condition or locality
"a species unique to Australia"
- The single one of its kind
"the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting"; "a unique copy of an ancient manuscript"; "certain types of problems have unique solutions";
- Highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
"spoke with a unique accent"; "had unique ability in raising funds"; "a frankness unique in literature"; "a unique dining experience"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word unique
nuique uinque unqiue uniuqe uniqeu
ynique 7nique 8nique inique knique jnique hnique ubique ugique uhique ujique umique unuque un8que un9que unoque unlque unkque unjque uni1ue uni2ue uniwue unisue uniaue uniqye uniq7e uniq8e uniqie uniqke uniqje uniqhe uniquw uniqus uniqud uniquf uniqur uniqu3 uniqu4