Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: undone ,ún'dún
- Not done
"the work could be done or undone and nobody cared"
- Doomed to extinction
- done for, sunk, washed-up
- Not fastened, tied or secured
"her blouse had come undone at the neck"; "his shoelaces were undone"
- Thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
"price programs became undone because little grain was available";
- Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
"I wish I could undo my actions"
- Deprive of certain characteristics
"God himself cannot unmake the past or undo what is done";
- Cause the ruin or downfall of
"A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
- Cause to become loose
"undo the shoelace";
- Remove the outer cover or wrapping of
"undo the parcel";
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word undone
nudone udnone unodne undnoe undoen
yndone 7ndone 8ndone indone kndone jndone hndone ubdone ugdone uhdone ujdone umdone unsone unwone uneone unrone unfone unvone uncone unxone undine und9ne und0ne undpne undlne undkne undobe undoge undohe undoje undome undonw undons undond undonf undonr undon3 undon4