Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Preposition: under ún-du(r)
- At a position directly lower than (with the subject just above)
"the floor under the table";
- neath [archaic], beneath, below, underneath
- Located below or beneath something else
"the under parts of a machine";
- Lower in rank, power, or authority
"an under secretary"
- Down to defeat, death, or ruin
"their competitors went under"
- Through a range downward
"children six and under will be admitted free"
- Into unconsciousness
"this will put the patient under"
- In or into a state of subordination or subjugation
"we must keep our disappointment under"
- Below some quantity or limit
"fifty dollars or under"
- Below the horizon
"the sun went under"
- Down below
"get under quickly!"
- Further down
"see under for further discussion";
- Under, lower, below, secondary, inferior
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word under
nuder udner unedr undre
ynder 7nder 8nder inder knder jnder hnder ubder ugder uhder ujder umder unser unwer uneer unrer unfer unver uncer unxer undwr undsr unddr undfr undrr und3r und4r undee unde4 unde5 undet undeg undef unded