Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: unbroken ,ún'brow-kun
- Marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
"cars in an unbroken procession"; "the unbroken quiet of the afternoon"
- Not subdued or trained for service or use
- (of farmland) not ploughed
- unplowed [N. Amer], unploughed [Brit, Cdn]
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- Not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
"fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word unbroken
nubroken ubnroken unrboken unborken unbrkoen unbroekn unbrokne
ynbroken 7nbroken 8nbroken inbroken knbroken jnbroken hnbroken ubbroken ugbroken uhbroken ujbroken umbroken unvroken unfroken ungroken unhroken unnroken unbeoken unb4oken unb5oken unbtoken unbgoken unbfoken unbdoken unbriken unbr9ken unbr0ken unbrpken unbrlken unbrkken unbrojen unbrouen unbroien unbrooen unbrolen unbro.en unbro,en unbromen unbrokwn unbroksn unbrokdn unbrokfn unbrokrn unbrok3n unbrok4n unbrokeb unbrokeg unbrokeh unbrokej unbrokem