Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: umbrella ,úm'bre-lu
- A lightweight handheld collapsible canopy used to keep off rain
- (military) a formation of military planes maintained over ground operations or targets
"an air umbrella over England"
- Having the function of uniting a group of similar things
"the Democratic Party is an umbrella for many liberal groups"; "under the umbrella of capitalism"
- The main body of a jellyfish, excluding the tentacles
- Covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items or elements or groups
"an umbrella organization"; "umbrella insurance coverage"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word umbrella
mubrella ubmrella umrbella umberlla umbrlela umbrella umbrelal
ymbrella 7mbrella 8mbrella imbrella kmbrella jmbrella hmbrella unbrella uhbrella ujbrella ukbrella u,brella umvrella umfrella umgrella umhrella umnrella umbeella umb4ella umb5ella umbtella umbgella umbfella umbdella umbrwlla umbrslla umbrdlla umbrflla umbrrlla umbr3lla umbr4lla umbrekla umbreila umbreola umbrepla umbre.la umbre,la umbrelka umbrelia umbreloa umbrelpa umbrel.a umbrel,a umbrellq umbrellw umbrells umbrellx umbrellz