Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: tall (taller,tallest) tol
- Great in vertical dimension; high in stature
"tall people"; "tall buildings"; "tall trees"; "tall ships"
- Lofty in style
"he engages in so much tall talk, one never really realizes what he is saying";
- grandiloquent, magniloquent
- Impressively difficult
"a tall order"
- Too improbable to admit of belief
"a tall story";
- improbable, marvelous [US], marvellous [Brit, Cdn]
- A garment size for a tall person
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word tall