Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: table tey-bul
- A piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
"it was a sturdy table"
- A set of data arranged in rows and columns
"see table 1";
- tabular array
- A piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
"I reserved a table at my favourite restaurant"
- Flat tableland with steep edges
"the tribe was relatively safe on the table but they had to descend into the valley for water";
- mesa [N. Amer]
- A company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
"he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- Food or meals in general
"she sets a fine table";
- [N. Amer] Hold back to a later time
"let's table the exam";
- postpone, prorogue, hold over, put over, shelve, set back, defer, remit, put off
- Arrange or enter in tabular form
- tabularize, tabularise [Brit], tabulate
- [Brit] Propose something
"table a motion"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word table
atble tbale talbe tabel
rable 5able 6able yable hable gable fable tqble twble tsble txble tzble tavle tafle tagle tahle tanle tabke tabie taboe tabpe tab.e tab,e tablw tabls tabld tablf tablr tabl3 tabl4