Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: salute su'loot
- Propose a toast to
"Let us salute the birthday girl!";
- toast, drink, pledge, wassail [archaic]
- Greet in a friendly way
"I meet this man every day on my way to work and he salutes me"
- Express commendation of
"I salute your courage!"
- Become noticeable
"a terrible stench saluted our nostrils"
- Honour with a military ceremony, as when honouring dead soldiers
- Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
"When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute";
- An act of honour or courteous recognition
"a musical salute to the composer on his birthday";
- (military) a formal military gesture of respect
- military greeting
- An act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word salute
aslute slaute saulte saltue saluet
aalute qalute walute ealute dalute calute xalute zalute sqlute swlute sslute sxlute szlute sakute saiute saoute sapute sa.ute sa,ute salyte sal7te sal8te salite salkte saljte salhte salure salu5e salu6e saluye saluhe saluge salufe salutw saluts salutd salutf salutr salut3 salut4