Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: sales seylz
- Income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- gross sales, gross revenue
- The business of selling goods or services
"He's likable and motivated:perfect for a career in sales"
- A particular instance of selling
"he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- The general activity of selling
"they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
"I got some great bargains at their annual sale"; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory";
- cut-rate sale, sales event
- The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling
"you'll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies"; "the new line of cars will soon be on sale"
- An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
"the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office";
- sales agreement
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word sales
asles slaes saels salse
aales qales wales eales dales cales xales zales sqles swles ssles sxles szles sakes saies saoes sapes sa.es sa,es salws salss salds salfs salrs sal3s sal4s salea saleq salew salee saled salec salex salez