Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: safe (safer,safest) seyf
- Free from danger or the risk of harm
"a safe trip"; "you will be safe here"; "a safe place"; "a safe bet"
- (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- (baseball) having reached a base without being put out
"the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
- Financially sound
"a safe investment";
- dependable, good, secure
- Strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- A ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- condom, rubber [N. Amer], safety, prophylactic, French letter [Brit], johnny [Brit], protective
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word safe