Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: sacred sey-krid
- Concerned with religion or religious purposes
"sacred texts"; "sacred rites"; "sacred music"
- Worthy of respect or dedication
"saw motherhood as woman's sacred calling"
- Made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use
"the sacred mosque"; "sacred elephants"; "sacred bread and wine";
- consecrated, sanctified
- Worthy of religious veneration
"the sacred name of Jesus";
- (often followed by 'to') devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose or person
"a fund sacred to charity"; "a morning hour sacred to study"; "a private office sacred to the President"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word sacred
ascred scared sarced sacerd sacrde
aacred qacred wacred eacred dacred cacred xacred zacred sqcred swcred sscred sxcred szcred saxred sasred sadred safred savred saceed sac4ed sac5ed sacted sacged sacfed sacded sacrwd sacrsd sacrdd sacrfd sacrrd sacr3d sacr4d sacres sacrew sacree sacrer sacref sacrev sacrec sacrex