Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: ramp ramp
- An inclined surface connecting two levels
- North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- wild leek, Allium tricoccum
- A movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- rage, storm
- (architecture) furnish with a ramp
"The ramped auditorium"
- (heraldry) be rampant
- Creep up -- used especially of plants
"The roses ramped over the wall"
- Stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word ramp