Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: railing rey-(u-)ling
- A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- Material for making rails or rails collectively
- Complain bitterly
- Enclose with rails
"rail in the old graves";
- rail in
- (architecture) provide with rails
"The yard was railed"
- Separate with a railing
"rail off the crowds from the Presidential palace";
- rail off
- Convey (goods etc.) by rails
"fresh fruit are railed from Italy to Belgium"
- Travel by rail or train
"They railed from Rome to Venice";
- Lay with rails
"hundreds of miles were railed out here"
- Fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
"They are railing for fresh fish"
- Spread negative information about
"The Nazi propaganda railed the Jews";
- vilify, revile, vituperate
- Criticize severely
"She railed against the bad social policies";
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word railing
ariling rialing raliing raiilng railnig railign
eailing 4ailing 5ailing tailing gailing failing dailing rqiling rwiling rsiling rxiling rziling rauling ra8ling ra9ling raoling ralling rakling rajling raiking raiiing raioing raiping rai.ing rai,ing railung rail8ng rail9ng railong raillng railkng railjng railibg railigg railihg railijg railimg railinf railinr railint railiny railinh railinn railinb railinv