Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: rage reyj
- A feeling of intense anger
"his face turned red with rage";
- fury, madness
- A state of extreme anger
"she fell into a rage and refused to answer"
- Something that is desired intensely
"his rage for fame destroyed him";
- Violent state of the elements
"the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks"
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
"it was all the rage that season";
- fad, craze, furor [N. Amer], furore, cult
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- ramp, storm
- Be violent; as of fires and storms
- Feel intense anger
"Rage against the dying of the light!"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word rage