Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: quite kwIt
- To a degree (not used with a negative)
"quite soon"; "quite ill"; "quite rich"; "quite tasty";
- To the greatest extent; completely
"you're quite right"; "she was quite alone"; "was quite mistaken"; "quite the opposite"; "not quite finished"; "did not quite make it"
- Of an unusually noticeable, exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
"her victory was quite something"; "she's quite a girl"; "quite a film"; "we've had quite an afternoon";
- quite a, quite an
- Actually, truly or to an extreme
"was quite a sudden change"; "it's quite the thing to do"; "quite the rage"; "Quite so!"
- Expression of agreement
- I'll say [Brit], quite so
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word quite
uqite qiute qutie quiet
1uite 2uite wuite suite auite qyite q7ite q8ite qiite qkite qjite qhite quute qu8te qu9te quote qulte qukte qujte quire qui5e qui6e quiye quihe quige quife quitw quits quitd quitf quitr quit3 quit4