Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: quality kwó-li-tee
- An essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
"the quality of mercy is not strained"
- A degree or grade of excellence or worth
"the quality of students has risen";
- caliber [US], calibre [Brit, Cdn]
- A characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
"each town has a quality all its own";
- character, lineament
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice, noise or musical sound)
"the quality of her soprano was rich and lovely";
- timbre, timber [non-standard], tone
- High social status
"a man of quality"
- Of superior grade
- choice, prime, prize, select
- Of high social status
"people of quality"; "a quality family"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word quality
uqality qaulity qulaity quailty qualtiy qualiyt
1uality 2uality wuality suality auality qyality q7ality q8ality qiality qkality qjality qhality quqlity quwlity quslity quxlity quzlity quakity quaiity quaoity quapity qua.ity qua,ity qualuty qual8ty qual9ty qualoty quallty qualkty qualjty qualiry quali5y quali6y qualiyy qualihy qualigy qualify qualitt qualitg qualith qualitj qualitu qualit7 qualit6