Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: painting peyn-ting
- Graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
"a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment";
- Creating a picture with paints
"he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- The act of applying paint to a surface
"you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
- The occupation of a house painter
"house painting was the only craft he knew";
- house painting
- (art) make a painting
"he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- Apply paint to; coat with paint
"We painted the rooms yellow"
- (art) make a painting of
"He painted his mistress many times"
- Apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word painting
apinting pianting paniting paitning painitng paintnig paintign
oainting 0ainting lainting pqinting pwinting psinting pxinting pzinting paunting pa8nting pa9nting paonting palnting paknting pajnting paibting paigting paihting paijting paimting painring pain5ing pain6ing painying painhing painging painfing paintung paint8ng paint9ng paintong paintlng paintkng paintjng paintibg paintigg paintihg paintijg paintimg paintinf paintinr paintint paintiny paintinh paintinn paintinb paintinv