Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: painted peyn-tid
- Coated with paint
"freshly painted lawn furniture"
- Lacking substance or vitality as if produced by painting
"in public he wore a painted smile"
- Having makeup applied
"brazen painted faces"
- Having sections or patches coloured differently and usually brightly
"the painted desert";
- motley, calico, multicolor [US], multi-color [US], multicolour [Brit, Cdn], multi-colour [Brit, Cdn], multicolored [US], multi-colored [US], multicoloured [Brit, Cdn], multi-coloured [Brit, Cdn], particolored [US], particoloured [Brit, Cdn], piebald, pied, varicolored [US], varicoloured [Brit, Cdn]
- (art) make a painting
"he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- Apply paint to; coat with paint
"We painted the rooms yellow"
- (art) make a painting of
"He painted his mistress many times"
- Apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word painted
apinted pianted panited paitned painetd paintde
oainted 0ainted lainted pqinted pwinted psinted pxinted pzinted paunted pa8nted pa9nted paonted palnted paknted pajnted paibted paigted paihted paijted paimted painred pain5ed pain6ed painyed painhed painged painfed paintwd paintsd paintdd paintfd paintrd paint3d paint4d paintes paintew paintee painter paintef paintev paintec paintex