Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: official u'fi-shul
- A worker who holds or is invested with an office
- Someone who administers the rules of a game or sport
"the golfer asked for an official who could give him a ruling"
- Having official authority or sanction
"official permission"; "an official representative"
- Of or relating to an office
- Verified officially
"the election returns are now official"
- Conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline
"in official order";
- (of a church) given official status as a national or state institution
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word official
foficial official ofifcial offciial offiical officail officila
ifficial 9fficial 0fficial pfficial lfficial kfficial odficial oeficial orficial otficial ogficial obficial ovficial ocficial ofdicial ofeicial ofricial ofticial ofgicial ofbicial ofvicial ofcicial offucial off8cial off9cial offocial offlcial offkcial offjcial offixial offisial offidial offifial offivial officual offic8al offic9al officoal officlal offickal officjal officiql officiwl officisl officixl officizl officiak officiai officiao officiap officia. officia,