Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: nature ney-chu(r)
- The essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
"it is the nature of fire to burn"; "the true nature of jealousy"
- A causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
"the laws of nature"; "nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women"
- The natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
"they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
- The complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
"it is his nature to help others"
- A particular type of thing
"he's interested in trains and things of that nature"; "matters of a personal nature"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word nature
anture ntaure nautre natrue natuer
bature gature hature jature mature nqture nwture nsture nxture nzture narure na5ure na6ure nayure nahure nagure nafure natyre nat7re nat8re natire natkre natjre nathre natuee natu4e natu5e natute natuge natufe natude naturw naturs naturd naturf naturr natur3 natur4