Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: natural na-chu-rul
- In accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature
"a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- Existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation
"a natural pearl"; "natural gas"; "natural silk"; "natural blonde hair"; "a natural sweetener"; "natural fertilizers"
- Existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical
"a perfectly natural explanation"
- (biology) functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies
"it's the natural thing to happen"; "natural immunity"; "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"
- (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone
"a natural scale"; "B natural"
- Unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct
"a cat's natural aversion to water";
- instinctive, gut, instinctual
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- raw, rude
- Related by blood; not adopted
- Being talented through inherited qualities
"a natural leader";
- born, innate
- Free from artificiality
"a natural reaction";
- Someone regarded as certain to succeed
"he's a natural for the job"
- A notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word natural
antural ntaural nautral natrual natuarl naturla
batural gatural hatural jatural matural nqtural nwtural nstural nxtural nztural narural na5ural na6ural nayural nahural nagural nafural natyral nat7ral nat8ral natiral natkral natjral nathral natueal natu4al natu5al natutal natugal natufal natudal naturql naturwl natursl naturxl naturzl naturak naturai naturao naturap natura. natura,