Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: native ney-tiv
- A person born in a particular place or country
"he is a native of Brazil"
- An indigenous person who was born in a particular place
"the art of the natives of the northwest coast";
- indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal
- Indigenous plants and animals
- Characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
"the native North American sugar maple"; "many native artists studied abroad"
- Belonging to one by birth
"my native land"; "one's native language"
- Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- aboriginal, indigenous
- As found in nature in the elemental form
- (computing, of code) written specifically to run on a particular processor
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word native
antive ntaive naitve natvie natiev
bative gative hative jative mative nqtive nwtive nstive nxtive nztive narive na5ive na6ive nayive nahive nagive nafive natuve nat8ve nat9ve natove natlve natkve natjve natice natide natife natige natibe nativw nativs nativd nativf nativr nativ3 nativ4