Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: national nash(-u)-n(u)l
- Of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country
"national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
- Limited to or in the interests of a particular nation
"national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
- Concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country
"the national government"; "national elections"; "of national concern"; "the national highway system"; "national forests"
- Owned or maintained for the public by the national government
- Inside the country
"the British national Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior";
- home, interior, internal
- Characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation
"a national trait"
- Of or relating to nationality
- A person who owes allegiance to a particular nation
"a monarch has a duty to his nationals";
- A tournament in which participants from all over the country compete
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word national
antional ntaional naitonal natoinal natinoal natioanl nationla
bational gational hational jational mational nqtional nwtional nstional nxtional nztional narional na5ional na6ional nayional nahional nagional nafional natuonal nat8onal nat9onal natoonal natlonal natkonal natjonal natiinal nati9nal nati0nal natipnal natilnal natiknal natiobal natiogal natiohal natiojal natiomal nationql nationwl nationsl nationxl nationzl nationak nationai nationao nationap nationa. nationa,