Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: majors mey-ju(r)z
- (baseball) the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
- major league, big league
- (military) a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
- [N. Amer, Austral, NZ] A university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
"she is a linguistics major"
- [N. Amer, Austral, NZ] The principal field of study of a student at a university
"her major is linguistics"
Usage: N. Amer, Austral, NZ
- Have as one's principal field of study
"She is majoring in linguistics"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word majors
amjors mjaors maojrs majros majosr
najors hajors jajors kajors ,ajors mqjors mwjors msjors mxjors mzjors mahors mayors mauors maiors makors ma,ors mamors manors majirs maj9rs maj0rs majprs majlrs majkrs majoes majo4s majo5s majots majogs majofs majods majora majorq majorw majore majord majorc majorx majorz