Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: machine mu'sheen
- Any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- An efficient person
"the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- An intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently
"the war machine"
- A device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- simple machine
- A group that controls the activities of a political party
"he was endorsed by the Democratic machine";
- political machine
- A motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- car, auto, automobile, motorcar
- Turn, shape, mould, or otherwise finish by machinery
- Make by machinery
"The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word machine
amchine mcahine mahcine macihne machnie machien
nachine hachine jachine kachine ,achine mqchine mwchine mschine mxchine mzchine maxhine mashine madhine mafhine mavhine macgine mactine macyine macuine macjine macmine macnine macbine machune mach8ne mach9ne machone machlne machkne machjne machibe machige machihe machije machime machinw machins machind machinf machinr machin3 machin4