Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: lance lãn(t)s
- A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- spear, shaft
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- spear, gig, fizgig, fishgig
- A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
- Move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
"Planes lanced towards the shore"
- Pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- Open by piercing with a lancet
"lance a boil"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word lance