Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: jacket ja-kit
- A short coat
- An outer wrapping or casing
"phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
"tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a jacket crown";
- crown, crownwork, jacket crown, cap
- The outer skin of a potato
- The tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- Provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
"The tubing needs to be jacketed"
- Put a jacket on
"The men were jacketed"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word jacket
ajcket jcaket jakcet jacekt jackte
hacket yacket uacket iacket kacket ,acket macket nacket jqcket jwcket jscket jxcket jzcket jaxket jasket jadket jafket javket jacjet jacuet jaciet jacoet jaclet jac.et jac,et jacmet jackwt jackst jackdt jackft jackrt jack3t jack4t jacker jacke5 jacke6 jackey jackeh jackeg jackef