Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: hammered ha-mu(r)d
- Shaped or worked with a hammer and often showing hammer marks
"a bowl of hammered brass"
- Very drunk
"I had travelling money and got hammered in the bar downstairs";
- besotted [archaic], blind drunk, blotto, crocked [N. Amer], cockeyed, fuddled, loaded [N. Amer], pie-eyed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, pickled, tanked up, bombed, wasted, liquored up [N. Amer], three sheets to the wind, swacked [N. Amer], juiced [N. Amer], stonkered [Austral, NZ], bladdered [Brit], lit, paralytic [Brit], legless [Brit], steaming, out of it [Brit], stinko, blitzed, mullered [Brit], trashed, stewed, trolleyed [Brit], fried [N. Amer], bevvied [Brit], drunk, pixillated, squiffed, half-seas-over [Brit]
- Beat with or as if with a hammer
"hammer the metal flat"
- Create by hammering
"hammer the silver into a bowl";
- Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick, trounce, wipe the floor, whale [N. Amer], slaughter, tromp [N. Amer], smoke [N. Amer], muller [Brit], beat hollow
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word hammered
ahmmered hmamered hammered hamemred hammreed hammeerd hammerde
gammered tammered yammered uammered jammered mammered nammered bammered hqmmered hwmmered hsmmered hxmmered hzmmered hanmered hahmered hajmered hakmered ha,mered hamnered hamhered hamjered hamkered ham,ered hammwred hammsred hammdred hammfred hammrred hamm3red hamm4red hammeeed hamme4ed hamme5ed hammeted hammeged hammefed hammeded hammerwd hammersd hammerdd hammerfd hammerrd hammer3d hammer4d hammeres hammerew hammeree hammerer hammeref hammerev hammerec hammerex