Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: fastest fãs-tist
- Most quickly
- Acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
"fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
"my watch is fast"
- (music) at a rapid tempo
"the band played a fast fox trot"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
"a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
- Resistant to destruction or fading
- Unrestrained by convention or morality
- debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous
- Hurried and brief
"a fast visit";
- flying, quick
- Securely fixed in place
- firm, immobile
- Unwavering in devotion to friend, vow or cause
- firm, loyal, truehearted
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
"a fast lens"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word fastest
afstest fsatest fatsest fasetst fastset fastets
dastest eastest rastest tastest gastest bastest vastest castest fqstest fwstest fsstest fxstest fzstest faatest faqtest fawtest faetest fadtest factest faxtest faztest fasrest fas5est fas6est fasyest fashest fasgest fasfest fastwst fastsst fastdst fastfst fastrst fast3st fast4st fasteat fasteqt fastewt fasteet fastedt fastect fastext fastezt fastesr fastes5 fastes6 fastesy fastesh fastesg fastesf