Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: faster fãs-tu(r)
- More quickly
"The slop of ideas came faster and thicker";
- Someone who abstains from eating
- Acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
"fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
"my watch is fast"
- (music) at a rapid tempo
"the band played a fast fox trot"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
"a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
- Resistant to destruction or fading
- Unrestrained by convention or morality
- debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous
- Hurried and brief
"a fast visit";
- flying, quick
- Securely fixed in place
- firm, immobile
- Unwavering in devotion to friend, vow or cause
- firm, loyal, truehearted
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
"a fast lens"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word faster
afster fsater fatser fasetr fastre
daster easter raster taster gaster baster vaster caster fqster fwster fsster fxster fzster faater faqter fawter faeter fadter facter faxter fazter fasrer fas5er fas6er fasyer fasher fasger fasfer fastwr fastsr fastdr fastfr fastrr fast3r fast4r fastee faste4 faste5 fastet fasteg fastef fasted