Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: faithful feyth-ful
- Steadfast in affection or allegiance
"years of faithful service"; "faithful employees"; "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
- Marked by fidelity to an original
"a faithful copy of the portrait";
- Not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend
"he remained faithful to his wife"
- Any loyal and steadfast following
- A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- congregation, fold
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word faithful
afithful fiathful fatihful faihtful faitfhul faithufl faithflu
daithful eaithful raithful taithful gaithful baithful vaithful caithful fqithful fwithful fsithful fxithful fzithful fauthful fa8thful fa9thful faothful falthful fakthful fajthful fairhful fai5hful fai6hful faiyhful faihhful faighful faifhful faitgful faittful faityful faituful faitjful faitmful faitnful faitbful faithdul faitheul faithrul faithtul faithgul faithbul faithvul faithcul faithfyl faithf7l faithf8l faithfil faithfkl faithfjl faithfhl faithfuk faithfui faithfuo faithfup faithfu. faithfu,