Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: failure feyl-yur [N. Amer], fey-lee-u(r) [Brit]
- An act that fails
"his failure to pass the test"
- An event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
"the surprise party was a complete failure"
- Lack of success
"he felt that his entire life had been a failure"; "that year there was a crop failure"
- A person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
- loser, nonstarter, unsuccessful person, no-hoper
- An unexpected omission
"he resented my failure to return his call"; "the mechanic's failure to check the brakes"
- Inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
"fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks";
- Loss of ability to function normally
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word failure
afilure fialure faliure faiulre failrue failuer
dailure eailure railure tailure gailure bailure vailure cailure fqilure fwilure fsilure fxilure fzilure faulure fa8lure fa9lure faolure fallure faklure fajlure faikure faiiure faioure faipure fai.ure fai,ure failyre fail7re fail8re failire failkre failjre failhre failuee failu4e failu5e failute failuge failufe failude failurw failurs failurd failurf failurr failur3 failur4