Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: facing fey-sing
- A lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- An ornamental coating to a building
- A protective covering that protects the outside of a building
- Providing something with a surface of a different material
- Deal with (something unpleasant) head on
"He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes";
- confront, face up
- Oppose, as in hostility or a competition
"Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring";
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
"The building faces the park";
- front, look
- Be opposite
"the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
- Turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
"Turn and face your partner now"
- Show something to somebody, usually to accuse or criticize
"He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us";
- confront, present
- Turn so as to expose the face
"face a playing card"
- Line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
"face the lapels of the jacket"
- Cover the front or surface of
"The building was faced with beautiful stones"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word facing
afcing fcaing faicng facnig facign
dacing eacing racing tacing gacing bacing vacing cacing fqcing fwcing fscing fxcing fzcing faxing fasing fading fafing faving facung fac8ng fac9ng facong faclng fackng facjng facibg facigg facihg facijg facimg facinf facinr facint faciny facinh facinn facinb facinv