Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: facility fu'si-li-tee
- A building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
"the assembly plant is an enormous facility";
- Skilful performance or ability without difficulty
"he was famous for his facility as an archer";
- adeptness, adroitness, deftness, quickness
- A natural effortlessness
"they conversed with great facility";
- Something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
"catering facilities"; "toilet facilities"; "educational facilities"
- A service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
"a cell phone with internet facility"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word facility
afcility fcaility faiclity facliity faciilty faciltiy faciliyt
dacility eacility racility tacility gacility bacility vacility cacility fqcility fwcility fscility fxcility fzcility faxility fasility fadility fafility favility faculity fac8lity fac9lity facolity facllity facklity facjlity facikity faciiity facioity facipity faci.ity faci,ity faciluty facil8ty facil9ty faciloty facillty facilkty faciljty faciliry facili5y facili6y faciliyy facilihy faciligy facilify facilitt facilitg facilith facilitj facilitu facilit7 facilit6