Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: faced feyst
- Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
"a neatly faced terrace"
- Deal with (something unpleasant) head on
"He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes";
- confront, face up
- Oppose, as in hostility or a competition
"Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring";
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
"The building faces the park";
- front, look
- Be opposite
"the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
- Turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
"Turn and face your partner now"
- Show something to somebody, usually to accuse or criticize
"He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us";
- confront, present
- Turn so as to expose the face
"face a playing card"
- Line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
"face the lapels of the jacket"
- Cover the front or surface of
"The building was faced with beautiful stones"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word faced
afced fcaed faecd facde
daced eaced raced taced gaced baced vaced caced fqced fwced fsced fxced fzced faxed fased faded fafed faved facwd facsd facdd facfd facrd fac3d fac4d faces facew facee facer facef facev facec facex