Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: edged ejd
- Having a specified kind of border or edge
"a black-edged card"; "rough-edged leaves"; "dried sweat left salt-edged patches"
- (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- cutting, stinging
- Having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination
"an edged knife"; "a two-edged sword"
- Advance slowly, as if by inches
"He edged towards the car";
- Provide with a border or edge
"edge the tablecloth with embroidery";
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
"Canada edges the U.S.";
- border, adjoin, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
- Provide with an edge
"edge a blade"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word edged
deged egded edegd edgde
wdged sdged ddged fdged rdged 3dged 4dged esged ewged eeged erged efged evged ecged exged edfed edred edted edyed edhed edned edbed edved edgwd edgsd edgdd edgfd edgrd edg3d edg4d edges edgew edgee edger edgef edgev edgec edgex