Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: earliest ur-lee-ist
- (comparative and superlative of 'early') more early than; most early
"Verdi's earliest and most raucous opera";
- With the least delay
"the earliest I can arrive is 3 P.M.";
- At or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
"early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties"
- Being or occurring at an early stage of development
"in an early stage"; "early forms of life"; "early man"; "an early computer"
- Belonging to the distant past
"the early inhabitants of Europe";
- former, other
- Very young
"at an early age"
- (linguistics) of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
"the Early Hebrew alphabetical script is that used mainly from the 11th to the 6th centuries B.C."; "Early Modern English is represented in documents printed from 1476 to 1700"
- Expected in the near future
"look for an early end to the negotiations"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word earliest
aerliest eraliest ealriest earilest earleist earliset earliets
warliest sarliest darliest farliest rarliest 3arliest 4arliest eqrliest ewrliest esrliest exrliest ezrliest eaeliest ea4liest ea5liest eatliest eagliest eafliest eadliest earkiest eariiest earoiest earpiest ear.iest ear,iest earluest earl8est earl9est earloest earllest earlkest earljest earliwst earlisst earlidst earlifst earlirst earli3st earli4st earlieat earlieqt earliewt earlieet earliedt earliect earliext earliezt earliesr earlies5 earlies6 earliesy earliesh earliesg earliesf