Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: dating dey-ting
- Use of chemical analysis to estimate the age of geological specimens
- geological dating
- A form of regular romantic courtship between two individuals
"It was a couple of years before he even started dating again"
- Meet with a lover or potential lover
"Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- Stamp with a date
"The package is dated November 24";
- date stamp
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
"Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
"He is dating his former wife again!";
- go steady, go out, see
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
"She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word dating
adting dtaing daitng datnig datign
sating wating eating rating fating vating cating xating dqting dwting dsting dxting dzting daring da5ing da6ing daying dahing daging dafing datung dat8ng dat9ng datong datlng datkng datjng datibg datigg datihg datijg datimg datinf datinr datint datiny datinh datinn datinb datinv