Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: dated dey-tid
- Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
- Meet with a lover or potential lover
"Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- Stamp with a date
"The package is dated November 24";
- date stamp
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
"Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
"He is dating his former wife again!";
- go steady, go out, see
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
"She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word dated
adted dtaed daetd datde
sated wated eated rated fated vated cated xated dqted dwted dsted dxted dzted dared da5ed da6ed dayed dahed daged dafed datwd datsd datdd datfd datrd dat3d dat4d dates datew datee dater datef datev datec datex