Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: date deyt
- The specified day of the month
"what is the date today?";
- day of the month
- A meeting arranged in advance
"she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date";
- appointment, engagement
- A participant in a date
"his date never stopped talking";
- A particular but unspecified point in time
"they hoped to get together at an early date";
- particular date
- The present
"they are up to date"; "we haven't heard from them to date"
- The particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
"he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
- A particular day specified as the time something happens
"the date of the election is set by law"
- Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- Meet with a lover or potential lover
"Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- Stamp with a date
"The package is dated November 24";
- date stamp
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
"Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
"He is dating his former wife again!";
- go steady, go out, see
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
"She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word date