Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: dancing dãn(t)-sing
- Taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- dance, terpsichore, saltation
- (dancing) move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
"My husband and I like to dance at home to the radio";
- trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- Move in a graceful and rhythmical way
"The young girl danced into the room"
- Skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways
"Dancing flames"; "The children danced with joy"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word dancing
adncing dnacing dacning danicng dancnig dancign
sancing wancing eancing rancing fancing vancing cancing xancing dqncing dwncing dsncing dxncing dzncing dabcing dagcing dahcing dajcing damcing danxing dansing danding danfing danving dancung danc8ng danc9ng dancong danclng danckng dancjng dancibg dancigg dancihg dancijg dancimg dancinf dancinr dancint danciny dancinh dancinn dancinb dancinv